Thursday, August 21, 2008

worth...??

2008.08.14

is tat worth??

juz finished a damn unexpected mid-term test, den hv 2 push the IVSC ticket in cyberia by way door-to-door
but i juz done my 1st door den 1 of my malacca budd reach cyber 2 visit us, damn happy 2 heard bout it, den go oldtown yamcha v him, v chat happily...
den hor, meet many many frens there, li liang, xuan hao, wei lun, guo xiong them were playin basketball there, ngam ngam less 1 player, den ask me go play, den ma go joint them lo (actually quite wish 2 play oso de) who noes, gt some of the players very very very de girldish, juz accidently touched their fingernails only say fault (walao, if play like this i think better play v gals lo) and the problem is.... i play v Kaki ayam, many part of my leg injured, is tat worth 2 injured coz play v those fooooooooooolish?? den this coming sunday gt a AND1 3 on 3 competition at Berjaya Time Square oso, very soli 2 my teammates coz i never take good care of myself, bt i'll still try my best, i wont gv up de, trust me...
ok la, hv 2 continue my preparation 4 my moral studies liao, gambatte n good luck 4 those who r taking the same course oso ya....

Dsc01720

Dsc01725



ps:\\wish can recover soon soon o//

No comments:

Post a Comment