Saturday, August 30, 2008

erm... this few days...

after i suffered 4 few days, finally i'm alrite..!!

i feel much much better, i dun wan a meaningless life anymore, i force myself go class, all the classes i success 2 attend, wakaka...
den i went 4 blood donation oso, it was my 4th time 2 donate my blood liao, "donate blood save life"... den i did my preparation 4 my BHM midterm hardly oso, the i very satisfied v wat i did during the test, hope can get a good result la...
den hor, go 4 hair cutting, "ah choon, go change ur hair style la, c liao oso sienz..." from KK... so i decided 2 change my hair style, i juz gv my hair 2 the APT senior, n she start shorten my hair, till........ actually still ok la, juz gt a bit weird behind, cin you @ tee hai keep calling me ku-wak-zai =.=

ok la, gt 1 day 2 hv a rest, den monday hv 2 continue v the CNYE proposal liao, jiayou ah choon..!!

1 comment: