Thursday, August 21, 2008

haiz....

2007.05.24

haiz, finally finished my alpha year in mmu melaka le, bt y m i feeling so unhappy?? bcoz i hv 2 seperate v most of my frens liao...

actually i supposed very happy after over the last final paper, v all went 4 our last photographing session... bt when v all were taking the photo, i started feeling nt happy, bcoz all our memorises in mmu melaka following out of my mind, all our happiness in this year had come 2 the end...

y?? y muz mmu separate into 2 campuses??y?? if there is no other campus, then v all ma can stay 4 another 4 years lo, y?? really sad, y muz v separate?? i dun wan 2 leave u all, bt i hv no choice...

finally, thx u all 4 being my frens, thx u all 4 brough me so much happy memorises, thx... if there was any mistake tat i made, soli 2 u all, i wont 4gt u all, gambatte 4 u all future, all the best in anything tat u all wan 2 do, tats all liao, keep in touch la, gv me a call or send me a simple sms when u free la, i miss u all, bye bye.....

No comments:

Post a Comment