Thursday, August 21, 2008

again, again, n again....

2007.09.22

another post b4 my final liao...
actually hor... everytime b4 the final test o, sure i'll create a new post de, dunno u all notice bout it onot ler, he...

erm... after 1 week is my final on my BETA year 1st sem liao, abit stress n tension ler... erm... dunno wat happened in this sem, in the early sem still ok de, bt dunno y all my mood 2 study had gone after i back from the mid term break.... after the mid term break, there was many many things happened 2 me, bt luckily i was able 2 handle it, and for sure full of yours support and advise... even i success 2 handle my problems, bt dunno y i still cannot concentrate on my studies again, owez cannot concentrate on wat m i study, the mind keep on thinking bout other things...

erm... b4 i write this post, i viewed all my post b4 again, n many many sweet n sad memories come 2 my mind again, haiz... i think hows my life in melaka again, it was really a very very sweet memory, and it was oso a memory tat i dun wan 2 lost... miss u all so much, i dunno how 2 show bout my feeling, bt i really appreciate tat u all gave me a lots of fun, thx... really many many things happened in melaka, 4 those who still in melaka, plz, plz u all muz appreciate wat u all having now, funs, frens, foods, and happiness... mayb all these things are nt so important 4 some people, bt once u seperate v all these funs, den u will get noe hows the feeling, n u all wont like the feeling de...

during the trip 2 melaka last week, i cried... 1 of my ex-housemate made me cry... he told me tat he is very suffer now, all his new housemate juz like a stranger, nt like wat v did b4, they all juz owez lock their room n doin their own things, even his 2 roommate oso nt closed 2 him at all... den he said tat he miss the time v lived 2gather a lot, anything oso can share v all of our housemte, no matter happiness or sadness... 1 of his example is, he bought many new things 4 his pc liao, bt no 1 in his house ask bout it bout how much arr, y u bought this arr... bt if 4 us?? haha, v all sure will say he very lanci ar, bangga arr, den very rich 2 bought so many things arr... at least he can share his things 2 someone, bt unfortunately, none of his housemate bother bout it... den made me think bout my ixora life again, n my tears come out automatically... i miss it very much oso... although my housemates in cyber r nice oso, bt i still miss my ixora life, i do not means tat i dun like where m i staying now, bt... the relationship between here n ixora is nt the same, ixora is a very very happy n big family....

den bout my normal life... damn boring...
now, in cyber, when i feel hungry or feeling wanna 2 eat something, i'll decide 2 cook myself, y?? coz if i dun wan 2 cook myself, den i juz hv 2 choices, 1 is dun wan eat, den the another choice is eat the indian or malay food... i do not means tat i dun like those foods, bt if everytime eat the same things at the same place, wa, really boring... bt b4 this ler?? when i was in melaka, ha... cincai cincai oso hv EP burger, mmu corner, big big cup, mario, moli.......................... so many choices, nt only the place, bt frens oso... cincai cincai call oso hv fren wanna come out 2 accompany i, here nt the same, they all can accompany i oso, bt owez the same ppl oso, somemore juz 4 or 5 ppl, haiz... u all still remember how many ppl when v went out in melaka?? i think everytime v go out oso at least 10 up 2 20++ ppl rite?? haiz... miss u all very much...

mooncake festival coming le, i still remember how i passed it last year, v all gathered at ixora swimming pool 2gather n hang the tang long 2gather, den v went 2 mitc eat roti, here?? haiz... i think this year hv 2 celebrate it myself, alone le... sigh... mayb wont alone la, bt i think juz few small cats lo, sad....

den er... i miss all my meimei a lot arr.... u all owez mad mad de, very happy 2 be v u all, u all owez make me feel very relax and happy, when i was being v u all, all my sadness will automatically get out from my mind, i will stop thinking bout it, n i will enjoy the moment 2 be v u all... now only can chat v u all through msn, cannot hear all ur voices, haiz.... miss u all very much la, u all muz owez remember n miss me oso o.... Y^_^Y

k la, very very late le, 4.30am liao, wan continue study le.... good luck 2 all mmu frens la, all the best in ur final lo, hope 2 c those in melaka soon, keep in touch lo...

*|* ++U++U...... *|*

No comments:

Post a Comment