Thursday, August 21, 2008

finally......

2007.05.12

finally......

long time din create any new post in my blog liao, so i choose the time i'm taking a small rest when i was preparing 4 the final...

2day is the last day b4 the final test, this final test is the final 4 my foundation life, after the test, my foundation life will bcum a memory, n i will switch 2 cyberjaya campus soon......

my 1st test will held on 14-5-2007(monday), all the best 2 all mmu student espeacially PE09 & PE10, 4 sure 2 the special "u" oso... after the test, all PE09 & PE10 students maight b seperated 2 other campus or course, bt v still r frens.... i knew u all since last year, i remember u all now, n i will nt 4gt u all in the future...

good bye all my dear frens in mmu mlk, no matter u r engineering, management, or IT student, i wish all of u good luck and all the best in ur future, if u will staying here den dun try 2 4gt bout me, n 4 those who r goin cyber, c u in next sem, i wont 4gt any1 of u de..... nt only 2 my frens, good bye 2 mmu mlk campus oso, it is a nice place, n a memorable place.....

finally, good luck 2 all of u in the final, gambatte... all the best in ur future, keep in touch..... bye, my frens.....

No comments:

Post a Comment