Thursday, August 21, 2008

last day 4 2006......

2006.12.30


haiz, 1 day again hv 2 say bye bye 2 2006 lo....

year 2006 is a very important year 4 me in my life coz many things tat change my life happened in this year....

the most memorable thing is i started my university life at Multimedia University... before i gt offer from MMU, i think i'll continue my studies in form 6, since i gt a good offer from MMU, sure i continue my studies at there lo... the day before i come 2 MMU, i was very sad, i hate the time passed so fast, as the time passed faster, my time 2 be wif all my best frens oso goin 2 the end faster. finally i came 2 MMU wif a very strange feeling...

1st week in MMU, damn boring!!! but after the orientation week, my life in MMU changed... i was in PE09, the most crazy group from all Foundation in Engineering groups... i feel proud 2 be in this group, it juz like a big family, v all owez laugh 2gether, v never feel sad when v r gather. bt unfortunately, v hv 2 start our last sem in alpha year liao, v will choose the different courses n go 2 different campus, means most of us will not spend our MMU life 2gether again... i hate this will happen again, as wat happened when i hv 2 leave all my hometown "brothers", the feeling really bad, coz v all noe since primary school, so i hate the feeling....

ok la, hv 2 continue 2 prepare 4 the coming final test liao, wish all of u all the best in the coming new year la..... bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment