Thursday, August 21, 2008

countdown??? notes notes???

2007.12.31

1-1-2008
new year liao lo, wish all of u good luck in 2008 la...
juz now hor, supposed go out 4 countdown de ma, bt unfortunelately hor, hv 2 prepare 4 my final, haiz...
actually this is nt my 1st time 2 staying at home study during the countdown 4 the new year liao de, last year oso same, next year oso will b same, y?? coz the stupid academic schedule la, sure exam in this period de, SURE!!! dunno how the management arrange de, HARI RAYA sure sem break, Chinese New Year ler?? last year juz 1 week only, bt nt fair oso de, coz juz started a new sem 2 weeks only CNY liao, and the holidays were consider as mid term break, den hv 2 continue study 4 another 3 months, walao, non-stop ler.... den this year CNY ler?? haiz... 4 days, bt actually the real holidays r juz only 2 days, bt after the 2 days ngam ngam is weekend, den juz gt another 2 days extra, haiz.... even many students requested 4 extra holidays, rejected oso, haiz.... ei?? y talk till sooooo far d de?? nt talking bout the countdown de meh?? hehe...
haiz... same as last year la, countdown v all my notes, notes notes n notes.... no choice la, last year gt exam in 2nd Jan, this year exam on 3rd Jan, how 2 celebrate wor... bt last year at least gt frens plan 2 go out, bt many of my frens dun wan go only... this year nt same, this year never think bout it oso, transport problem... dun hv many frens drive in cyber, tats y din go out oso lo, haiz....
bt anyway, i very happy oso la, coz my housemate still go out yamcha v me, many many frens sms me, msn me, den at least my notes wont leave me alone ma, if 1 alphabet consider 1 fren, den i think gt much much "frens" countdown 2gather v me oso, wakaka.... (syok sendiri ^^)
ok la, hv 2 stop liao lo, wan continue accompany my notes notes liao (so pity, nt my notes accompany me, bt i accompany them ><).... all the best 2 all MMU student in their final la, den i'll back 2 gopeng after this week de lo, c u guys in gopeng la, i noe u all missing me very very muchiiiieeee de la, haha....
all the best o....

*ps: mr 2008, welcome 2 my world, hope u'll bring lots of luck 2 me, thx ya.....

No comments:

Post a Comment