Thursday, August 21, 2008

different mood on X'mas....


2006.12.25

yeah!!! finally i start my blog wif this 1 post liao!!!

y so free 2 start my blog on x'mas?? coz i dun hv any celebrations 4 this year's x'mas, damn boring at home, so......

actually i'm having different mood when i typing this post..... 1st, sure i'm very happy coz finally i start my 1st post n share my life wif u all lo...... 2ndly, i feel very sad on this X'mas, although i went 2 countdown 4 the x'mas, bt i dun hv any plan 4 my x'mas T_T

actually my hometown fren gt plan on x'mas de, they all went pulau pangkor on x'mas eve n goin back on x'mas night, but since i gt a physics test on 23rd, so i missed this opportunity 2 celebrate wif all my "brothers".....

2331, 29mins again will b the end of this x'mas..... i wish all my hometown frens happy everyday n good luck 4 my mmu frens in the coming final test......

farewell + ing 4 the x'mas n starting 2 countdown 4 2007......

No comments:

Post a Comment