Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ixora Apartment B07-03A

2007.05.24

Ixora Apartment B07-03A, a simple unit tat i stayed when i was studying in mmu melaka, this unit formed by 7 housemates - HK, Casper, Jiro, Choon, Ivan, Aaron, n Haur...

i think it is a fate n luck can stayed v u all, i can stayed here without any worries or sadness tat might happened in other units, very glad 2 noe u all... this is my 1st time staying without my family members 4 so long, n luckily u all r so nice n owez bring me alots of fun...

i remember tat 1 of my housemate typed his msn personal message as "B073A-sohai bt happy"... really, although v all doin such useless things, bt i really enjoyed it, v laughted 2gather, v sang 2gather, v eat 2gather, drink 2gather, etc...... thx u all 4 carrying me n helping me in my alpha life, mayb i had brough alots problems 2 u all, bt i hope u all wont put it in ur heart... gonna miss u all liao, plz dun try 2 4gt any1 of our housemates, v still r nice housemates, nt staying in the same house, bt staying in the same heart...... B07-03A, i love u all, muz owez keep in touch, 4 my eldest housemate-HK, wish u all the best in ur future career, my ex-housemate-Haur, muz study hard in Taylor liao, den 4 Casper, Jiro, Ivan, n Aaron, all the best in ur coming degree life, i wish all my housemates all the best in wat u all wan 2 do in future, good luvk 2 u all, muz owez keep in touch lo, bye bye 2 all my beloved housemates....

1 comment:

  1. Weeee~~~
    thx u thx u...
    miss those time~~sohai time..haha..
    u too..hope u well and good luck...
    ALL the BEST!

    ReplyDelete