Thursday, August 21, 2008

my 1st birthday in mmu......

2007.02.10

10-2-2007, my 19th birthday, bt it is a speacial birthday 4 me coz this is my 1st birthday in MMU......

the day b4 my birthday, all my classmates celebrated it at malim stimbot, v ate alot alot alot, n finally they all succeed 2 push my face in the birthday cake T_T.... v all go 2 my apartment n play card, when v all playing card, i felt very suprise coz i recieved a call from "you", after play card den v go yamcha, i reached home from yamcha around 5.30am, i continue wif my birthday on watching anime till 7.15am.... y do i still awake at this time?? coz my basketball team "SPYDA" hv a basketball trainnig on 7.30am... although i sacrificed my time 2 slp, bt i still happy coz i scored alot, haha -_-" after the trainnig v all go yamcha n talk bout our team, finally v gt our new jersey, n i gt my 6th jersey no.10, den i go zzZZZ on 12.30pm.....

ring!!! 2.30pm, hv 2 wake up liao coz my frens ask me 2 go mahkota parade on 3pm, den shop, shop, shop, n shop till 9pm, n finally my birthday celebration is over, n i was very very tired, bt i still dun wan 2 zzZZZ coz i was waiting something, i wacth anime again beside waiting..... 3am! cannot tahan liao, i go n zzzZZ with sadness, sad 4 failed on my waiting.......

wat m i waiting 4?? i wait from 10-2-2007 0000 till now, 11-2-2007 1448, bt...... now i fell very angry coz i din recieved a call from another "you", u r 1 of my brothers, how can u 4gt bout my birthday?? u r 1 of the brothers tat closest to me, how can u 4gt it?? how can u make this mistake?? izit something happened 2 u?? my 19th birthday is over with this sad waiting......

No comments:

Post a Comment