Thursday, August 21, 2008

after the melaka trip...

2007.09.19

i went 2 melaka from 13th - 17th september...
in this few days, i was very happy, coz i can meet all my frens in melaka again, n v had fun 2gather again...
after the trip 2 melaka, i was very happy + sad...
i was very happy coz i can enjoy my life in melaka again, a life tat full of happiness... very thank you 2 u all in melaka, u all really brought me a lot of fun, very difficult 2 have a same life in cyber, in cyber oso few people only, nt like in melaka, hang out v around 20 people, syok...
besides tat, i can go skul v u all again, long time din go skul 2gather v u all liao, the way tat v study is nt same 2 other people, out skul time oso full of happiness, although v nt very concentrate on wat lecturer said ( dun scold ya... ), bt wat v gain from the class is... our friendship... a unstoppable relationship between us....
for sure, not only all my ex-classmate, my ex-housemate n all my meimei oso gv me a lot of fun, even the time 4 us 2 be 2gather is short, bt it was very happy, long time din talk v u all liao, very happy coz u all look still happy, u all happy, den i oso happy... ^_^
den bout the sadness... actually the sadness oso coz of u all, y u all so nice de?? u all owez made me felt dun wan 2 leave u all, i really miss the life in melaka, now in cyber have 2 "puasa" oso, sigh.... after this few days, much much memories come 2 my mind again, how v study in the class, how v talk n live in B073A, the situation tat v went out 2gather..... many many..... i wan 2 complain 2 MMU ady, y muz MMU separated into 2 campus?? y v all cannot being 2gather again?? y...?? i n tzeing owez talk bout how v study in melaka, v both really very sad when v talk bout it....
u all muz owez remember me arr, dun try 2 4gt bout me, n u all muz come 2 cyber 2 find us when u all r free, noe?? n 4 all my meimei o, u all muz owez tk k of each other, dun make me worry lo....
ok la, wish u all good luck in the coming final, v all gambatte 2gather lo, ++U++U....

No comments:

Post a Comment